The Blackhead Remover Vacuum™
- Make sure the device is plugged into a nearby outlet, or that the battery is fully charged. The light screen will advise you if the device is charged and ready to use.
- Before starting, make sure to remove any makeup and cleanse your face thoroughly with your choice of cleanser.
- Spray your face with a face spray or place on a warm cloth on your face to open your pores for 10 minutes, You may also use a face steamer if one is available to you.
Note, before you start to use The Blackhead Remover Vacuum™:
- The suction should never be too strong. Do not apply any pressure while the headset is on your skin.
- Always slide up and down your skin quickly. Do not leave it stuck to your skin as it can create bruises.
- Test the device on small area of your face first and give your skin time to react and adjust. Any effects that the device can cause are not always immediately visible.
- Do not go over the same area more than twice to prevent irritation to your skin.
Once you're ready and understand how to use The Blackhead Remover Vacuum™:
- Long touch the on/off button to turn the device on.
- Select the working mode and start with the treatment (taking into account the recommendations described above).
- Once the treatment is finished, press the button again to turn off the device and carefully and thoroughly clean the vacuum along with all the nozzles used.
To get the best results, perform the treatment as follows:
- For your first treatment start with the microcrystalline tip, this tip is best for deep exfoliation and removal of tired and dull skin
- Small tips are perfect for focus areas such as the nose and chin
- Ideal for extracting pimples and white spots is the Oval Point. Important note: This tip has the strongest suction. We recommend this only at the lowest level of suction. It is best for promoting blood circulation and inducing collagen production
- After each use, be sure to remove the microdermabrasion suction tip and clean it thoroughly with warm soap and water and finish with an alcohol-based disinfectant
- Hard-to-reach areas can be cleaned with a cotton swab or a small brush. This will prevent bacteria from building up and prolong the life of the suction tips
You already have a gift added