IPL Laser Hair Removal®
- To obtain the expected results, it is advisable to shave the desired area before treatment so that the skin absorbs the pulsed light and removes the hair more effectively.
- Make sure your skin is clean and no products are on the skin surface before use.
- Plug the IPL Laser Hair Remover directly into the power supply and click the flashing green light to turn the device on.
- Wait a few seconds and click on the light again to select the appropriate level for your skin. We recommend always starting with the lowest level first. Direct the device to the area you want to work on, aligning it so that the head completely covers the skin.
- Keep the big button pressed until it blinks, that means you have created a pulse. Repeat the step on the areas you desire, keep the button pressed while you move the device to use it more effectively. The device should blink every time you place it on a new area. You should not perform more than 2-3 light pulses per area of skin.
- Once you are done, press and hold the green button to turn off the device and don't forget to unplug it from the power supply.
To get the best results, perform the treatments as follows:
- Treat the desired area every 2 weeks until completing 6 cycles
- After completing the 6 cycles, continue treatment once every month until completing 4 more cycles
- After completing a total of 10 cycles, use as necessary every 2 or 3 months
- You will be able to see the results of the treatment from the second or third use, you will notice how your skin begins to feel smoother and the hair growth lessens. And yes, you can use the device almost anywhere on your body, including your face (just don't get too close to your eyes)
We also recommend that you carefully read our FAQ section where you will find important information to get the results you are looking for from the product.
You already have a gift added